PAPA is looking for a Team Captain to coordinate our Breakfasts, Luncheons and In-Person Events.
“PAPA has The Best in-person events… who makes all that magic happen?” Why the Breakfast/Luncheon Team Captain, that’s who.
The Breakfast/Luncheon Team Captain is responsible for managing our team of Breakfast/Luncheon Event Organizers. Cecil, WD6FZA, has been managing the team and organizing the San Diego Luncheon. He would like to hand over these responsibilities in order to focus on his family.
The Team Captain works with and supports our Event Organizers to ensure successful regional in-person events. The Team Captain coordinates efforts to:
- Secure venues
- Obtain raffle prize donations
- Schedule presentations
- Promote In-Person events
- Provide amateur license exam sessions
- Recruit Breakfast/Luncheon/In-Person Event Organizers
Event Organizer duties include:
- Secure venue
- Plan for presentation/discussion topic
- Serve as or arrange for an Event Host/Master of Ceremonies
- Coordinate amateur license exam session
- Coordinate with PAPA Web Team for promotion via the PAPA website and email campaigns
- Provide PAPA Web Team with an after-event report and images
For more details or to apply, please email Cecil at email@example.com