8am: SoCal Boater’s Net
The purpose of this Net is to provide information to mariners who are ham radio operators and to facilitate communication between boaters, friends, and family. All amateur radio operators are welcome to check in. Priority will be given to those underway, making way, at anchor, or tied up at the marina. Those ashore can be of great assistance. Wind, cloud types, visibility, sea surface, and other reports from shore side locations are a great example. We encourage all to report critter sightings on the water, in the air, and on shore.
- PAPA Analog Repeaters
- AllStar Node 49171
- DMR PAPA Bridge tg 31078
- D-STAR XRF012A
- P25 PAPA Bridge tg 31078
Click for USCG Eleventh District Local Notice to Mariners
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Information
- General Auxiliary Information: https://join.cgaux.org/index.php
- Find A Boating Safety Class: http://www.cgaux.org/boatinged/
- Request A Vessel Safety Check: http://cgaux.org/vsc/
- General Eligibility: https://join.cgaux.org/eligibility.php
- Contact Us: https://join.cgaux.org/join.php
You must log in to post a comment.